What will happen if you start eating eggs every day. Eggs loaded with amazing stuffs and it contains
- Healthy fats
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B6
You can get all these things from eggs rather than getting supplements and it is cheaper than all supplements available on the market. Eggs normally give Cholesterol. But do you know Cholesterol is not entirely bad. It helps to generate Steroid hormones like Testosterone, Estrogen and Cortisol.
There are two types of Cholesterol
- Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) – bad Cholesterol
- High-density lipoproteins (HDL) – good Cholesterol
The American Heart Association explained the difference between these 2 types of Cholesterol s
Low-density lipoproteins (LDL)
LDL contributes to fatty buildups in Arteries and increases the risk for Heart attack, Stroke and peripheral artery disease.
High-density lipoproteins (HDL)
HDL knocks out LDL by taking away from the Arteries and dumping it on the Liver to break it down and annihilate it completely.
Then biggest problem is what type of cholesterol will you find in an egg?
Eggs contain OMEGA-3 fatty Acids and Dietary cholesterol and Omega-3 fatty acids are healthy fats.
The National Heart Foundation of Australia says that Eggs
- Can lower your heart rate and rhythm
- Decrease the risk of clotting
- Reduce blood pressure level
- Improve blood vessel function
- Delay the buildup of Plaquemine coronary arteries
Eggs don’t increase the risk of heart disease.
Then let’s see the benefits
01. Eggs keep you full and health with weight loss
Eggs contain about 6 grams of high quality protein and this will reduce your hungry for few hours
02. Eggs improve the eye healthy
Eggs contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Lutein – protect eyes from excessive computer and phone use
- Zeaxanthin – Acts as internal sunglasses/Improves visual performance
03. Eggs keep your bones healthy
According to the Department of Food and Technology at Hanseo University,
- Improve bone metabolism
- Prevent the risk of Osteoporosis
- Vitamin D – protect your bones
- Phosphorus – keep your bones healthy
- Calcium – increase the density of bones
04. Eggs prevent iron deficiency
What is iron deficiency? If your body doesn’t have enough iron, it equally low red blood cells. Iron is need to produce hemoglobin.
05. Eggs help with brain development in infants and fetuses
The Choline is beneficial for brain development and Vitamin B leads to development of spinal cord.
!!!!But taking eggs are not healthy foods like Ham, Bacon and keep in mind not all eggs are same.!!!!!
How to choose right eggs
There are few types of eggs
- Conventional eggs
- Eggs can be found in supermarkets
- Organic eggs
- No hormones or other drugs can be used in organic egg production
- Pastured eggs
- Best eggs you can find(Natural)
- Omega 3 enriched eggs
- Hens feed is supplemented with an omega-3 source like flax seeds. May have had some access to the outside.
White and Brown eggs
Which one is healthier? is there any different between them?
There is No difference between them and according to the USDA, both contain same nutritional value.
What is the best standard for eating eggs every day?
It is now clear eggs are good for your health. But how many for a day?What is the standard?
Department of Nutritional Sciences at University of Connecticut says good Cholesterol level increases if someone eats equal eggs per day
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition suggests maximum 12 per week
The National Heart Foundation of Australia limits it to 6-7 per week